Whhaatt? It’s possible to just believe in your head that something has happened and actually see it happening in your reality?
Well, that’s what the renowned American philosopher Neville Goddard believes, and certainly, that’s what I have witnessed happening in my life and 1000s of other people’s lives whom I have coached so far as a life coach.
If you want to have a deep understanding of what is the law of assumption, where it came from, and how it works with a guided step-by-step process, I have created an in-depth article that you should totally check out!
Because in this article, I am gonna deep dive into some of the best law of affirmation assumptions for as many as 8 areas of your life and help you 10x your manifestation.
But before that,
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements in the present tense that you recite to yourself in order to manifest something in your life.
Everything in the world is energy. The food you intake, the air you breathe, people around you, your room, bed, photo frame, and whatever you touch, feel, see, hear, or taste carries energy.
And so does your words. Every single word that you either think of or say radiates some kind of negative or positive energy. Your words define the emotion you feel after saying them, and thus they define the energy you feel with those emotions.
Affirmations are positive power words that you feed into your subconscious mind to make it believe that what you want is already there in your life and raise your vibration.
But do affirmations really work?
Before coming to any conclusion about whether affirmations really work or not, first know this – the story that you tell yourself every day determines the outcomes you attract in your life.
For example, you want to earn 1lac per month. Now, if you will say, “I wish my salary was 1lac”, you would push your mind into believing that this is something that you don’t have at the moment.
The moment you would think that there is a scarcity of something, your mind will start generating more thoughts around it, creating a lack energy inside you.
And as the Law of Attraction says like attracts like, if you give this negative thought too much attention, that is exactly what will appear in your life.
On the other hand, if you will repeat “I am so happy that I am earning 1lac per month from my current job as a banker”, you will push your mind into assuming that this is your reality, even if it’s not. It will raise your abundance consciousness and make you ready to receive your desire.
When you get specific with your affirmations and say them as if they are your reality, you give a clear signal to the universe about what you want and become an energetic match to it effortlessly.
Now, the big question arises –
How to create specific and powerful law of assumption affirmations that actually work?
Don’t worry! I have got it all covered for you.
Just make sure you save these affirmations for specific areas of life and practice regularly.
5 Affirmations for job/career success
- I feel so confident now that I find it easy for me to find a job that I love
- I am getting attention for recruiters every day.
- I feel amazing to know that I am being paid well to do what I love.
- I am a magnet for new careers and opportunities.
- I am on the right path to building my dream career with my skills and potential.
8 Affirmations to heal your past/childhood trauma
- I have a choice today and I am choosing to talk, feel and trust.
- I am choosing to live and enjoy my life.
- I am strong enough to do what I need to get through my trauma one day at a time.
- I am fiercely facing all my fears and eliminating them gradually with my contagious energy and unwavering faith in the universe.
- My past is not defining my life. I am energetically rising above the bad memories to cherish the beauty of my present life.
- I am accepting every inch of my being as I am moving forward toward my highest good.
- I am choosing to love myself unconditionally every day.
- “No” is a complete sentence for me. I am consciously prioritizing what I desire and rejecting what’s beyond my boundaries.
5 Affirmations to manifest healthy & loving relationship with your partner
- I am constantly strengthening the love and relationship that I share with my partner.
- I can draw healthy boundaries whenever I need to.
- I make time to think about the need and wants of my partner.
- I find it easy to be respectful while communicating how I feel.
- I feel the love between my partner and me grow every day.
7 Affirmations to manifest abundance
- All my thoughts are aligned with abundance.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- My actions and decisions create constant prosperity.
- I effortlessly attract abundance wherever I go.
- Whatever I put out in the world, I get it back multiplied.
- I am thankful for the abundance that’s coming to me.
- I celebrate the abundance of everything in my life.
9 Affirmations to heal your money mindset & remove money blocks
- I am the master of my own money.
- I am already wealthy in so many different ways.
- I attract opportunities that create more money.
- Money doesn’t control my happiness or with.
- I am financially free.
- Money loves me and comes to me from unexpected sources.
- My money multiplies as I deliver more of myself to serve humanity.
- I release my past limiting beliefs to embrace a joyful, rich, abundant future.
- Money flows through me and to me effortlessly from every direction.
9 Affirmations to feel fearless and confident
- I am strong mentally and physically.
- I am so much more than my mistakes
- I am listening to my heart.
- I trust the universe.
- I make the right choices.
- I am a powerful creator of my dream life.
- I am worthy of greatness and my success is inevitable.
- Every decision I make leads me to the right path.
- My thoughts, actions, and beliefs are perfectly aligned with my desire.
11 Affirmations for health and wellness
- Every bite of food that I take makes me more healthy.
- The water I drink creates positivity inside me.
- My health is getting better every day.
- I feel super confident in my body.
- I enjoy eating nutritious food that supports my health.
- Every cell of my body is generating positive energy.
- I enjoy my workouts regularly.
- I am becoming the stronger and healthier version of myself each passing day.
- My mind and body are perfectly aligned with my well-being.
- My body is a home for positivity, health, abundance, and higher vibrations.
- I love moving my body.
11 Affirmations for success at work
- I love going to my office every day.
- My office is a place where I feel myself growing every day.
- My colleagues are always supportive of me.
- I give my best performance for every assigned task.
- I have a healthy relationship with my boss and teammates.
- My workspace radiates positive energy and encourages me to give my best every day.
- I feel motivated to upskill myself and add more value to my work.
- I radiate positive energy which gives positivity to people around me.
- I create a warm aura around me so that my teammates feel comfortable while talking to me.
- I see myself exponentially growing professionally every day.
- I achieve all my targets on time with proper planning and strategy.
What is the right way to practice affirmations?
It doesn’t matter whether you write down your affirmations or say them out loud. What matters more is how consistently you practice them.
Affirmations are a great way to reprogram your mindset and dissolve limiting thoughts and beliefs. But, it’s also crucial to note that reprogramming doesn’t happen overnight. The ideas that you have been carrying and believing for so many years take some time to transform.
And just reciting affirmations won’t be enough. To actually see your desire turning into reality, you will need to take inspired actions consistently.
So start with getting clarity on what you want, then make a plan of action and start implementing immediately.
Love from your coach
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this all-in-one list of positive affirmations for the law of assumption.
There are many law of assumption and law of attraction techniques that can help you manifest your dream life and affirmations are one of them. But what matters the most is your mindset.
Remember, manifestation is not a destination, rather it’s a journey. And many times you will feel negative, low, and even depressed. But that doesn’t mean you have reached the end. That just means you need more inner healing and alignment.
Keep working on yourself, take help from a coach and you will definitely see the best from the universe in no time!
Hey, I’m Shilpa Singh- A Life Transformation Coach and Abundance-mindset Practitioner.
I help individuals to discover their best-performing selves.
Founder of the “Rise n Shine Manifestation Achievers Club” and “Million Dollar Morning program”, I have touched the lives of 30000+ men and women by using positive psychology.
And now I’m on a mission to coach more people into finding their ultimate life purpose and impact more lives along the way.
1. Are the Law of Assumption and Law of Attraction different?
The law of attraction entails that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person’s life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes. Meanwhile, the law of assumption states that you can create anything within your reality by placing yourself there mentally and believing that you already have what you want.
2. Is the Law of Assumption better than the Law of Attraction?
Both the Law of Assumption and the Law of Attraction are excellent techniques for manifesting your goals, despite their differences. It all comes down to knowing what works for you.
3. Is the Law of Assumption a universal law?
The Law of Assumption is one of the universal laws that states whatever you want is already within you only if you assume it to be true and have faith in the universe.